We are looking for a likable and motivated Client Enabler who is ready to uncover informal networks in
organizations and enable our clients to leverage them to succeed with change. The position is based in our
office in Lyngby (Copenhagen area), Denmark
Who is Innovisor:
Join our boutique advisory firm that specializes in the informal networks and emotions within organizations.
Here, you will enable our clients to succeed with change by delivering actionable insights based on
Organizational Network Analysis. As a global leader within our field, we also work actively to contribute to
SDGs 4 and 5 – Quality Education and Gender Equality – as an integral part of our work.
What is the role:
- Be the focal point between our clients and our Center of Excellence
- Lead client projects from start to end (project design – data collection – analysis – delivery). In 2021 we aim for 100% virtual delivery
- Create and communicate stories and recommendations based on analytical insights
- Participate in and take ownership of our daily development as a business
- Lead and contribute to activities in our strategy roadmap
Who are you?
- You have – or will soon have – a Master’s Degree in business or similar
- You have a strong understanding of numbers and analytics – and enjoy working with it
- You are good at telling stories and building relationships
- You are a passionate team player. We do not believe in lone wolves!
- You enjoy contributing outside your own role & responsibility
- You are fluent in oral and written English
What do we offer?
- A steep learning curve, also in fields outside your own area of responsibility
- Lots of responsibility and contact with clients from all over the world
- A flat organization where you directly impact our strategy and way of working
- Competitive salary, team-based incentive scheme, and flexible vacation of up to 10 weeks per year
- We operate with short decision lines, an informal culture, and a kick-ass ambition level. Our team is international – and our official language is English
Send your CV and a letter describing your motivation and profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. The application
deadline is the 7th of March and the expected start date as soon as possible. If you have any questions, feel free to
reach out to our Head of Quality & Innovation, Richard Santos Lalleman at +45 20 75 67 14.