I Innovisor tror vi på mennesker! – Hvis du lytter til dine ansatte, stoler på – og engagerer dem, er der ingen grænser for, hvad du kan opnå som organisation. Vi hjælper vores kunder med at få sucess gennem Organisatorisk Netværksanalyse, der giver dig mulighed for at blive forbundet til dine ansatte.
DET SIGER VORES KUNDER
“Innovisor provided the management team and me with unique insights to link our business and organisation even better.”
“Specifically, we would like to highlight the ability of the consultants to understand our business and the challenges within our specific line of work and the LEGO Group as a company.”
”Without the insight provided by the analysis, I would not have been able to maximize the impact of our initiatives in such a precise and effective manner. This, for sure, is innovation in practice.”
“Doing this has significantly paid off in terms of motivation and buy-in – two key drivers of effective change management.“
“Top professional in all aspects of planning and execution. The analysis provides the perfect mix of insights you would expect and those extremely valuable ones you would not have expected.”
Vi arbejder med partnere fra hele verden. De bruger vores produkter til at hjælpe deres kunder med at lykkes.
Bliv vores næste partner og få de data og indsigter, du har brug for til at lede og accelerere forandring til dine kunder. Kontakt os for spørgsmål om partnerprogrammet
Are you the likeable and kick-ass colleague that can turn data into actionable insights? Join our team after the Summer holiday and enable our clients from the heart of Lyngby as we move there September 1st!
who are we looking for?
We are looking for you, if …:
- You are a likable and energetic colleague, who enjoys a fun and informal work environment
- You are in your last year of Bachelor’s degree or first year of Master’s degree
- You work in a structured manner, have a strong focus on quality and always meet deadlines
We expect you to possess the following capabilities:
- Numbers and Statistics: grasp numbers and more advanced statistics
- Data Visualization & Storytelling: excite the mind and the heart with your analysis
- Business Acumen: turn data into metrics and actionable organizational recommendations
- Communication Skills: your audience is executives, so you need to be crisp and concise in your communication
- Passion: knowing our field of Organizational Network Analytics is not a requirement (however, we expect you to get excited about it quickly 😊).
what is the job?
We trust our people – and so as a Business Analyst you will be given responsibility and autonomy to do things your own way. Most likely, you will get to work with some (or all!) of the following:
- Data analysis
- Responsible to manage & further improve tailored leadership reporting
- Support to project delivery, including direct contact with clients
- Case writing
- Business development, including outreach and support in acquiring new clients
The job will be approx. 15 hours per week.
Are you starting – or are you already in – your first year Master’s degree? Become a part of the Innovisor Center of Excellence and turn analytical insights into recommendations for our clients from all over the world. We expect you to possess following capabilities:
- Business Acumen: Turn Data into Metrics and Actionable Organizational Recommendations
- Data Visualization & Storytelling: Excite the mind and the heart with your analysis
- Numbers and Statistics: Grasp numbers and more advanced statistics, as we turn big data into predictive analysis
- Communication Skills: Your audience is executives, so you need to be crisp and concise in your communication
- Passion: Knowing our field Organizational Network Analytics is not a requirement (however, we expect you to get excited about it quickly ?).