I Innovisor tror vi på mennesker! – Hvis du lytter til dine ansatte, stoler på – og engagerer dem, er der ingen grænser for, hvad du kan opnå som organisation. Vi hjælper vores kunder med at få sucess gennem Organisatorisk Netværksanalyse, der giver dig mulighed for at blive forbundet til dine ansatte.
Hos Innovisor forpligter vi os til at vores kunder skal lykkes, samtidig med at vi kan møde behovet fra internationale organisationer fra mere end 25 lande. Som del af et globalt samfund, vil vi bære vores del af ansvaret for at fremme en bæredygtig verden. Vi har derfor udvalgt fem verdensmål for bæredygtig udvikling, som vi vil fokusere vores bidrag omkring.
Ved at tænke disse mål ind i vores strategi og daglige drift, vil vi bidrage til følgende verdensmål:
Klik her for at få flere detaljer om vores fem FNs verdensmål
Vi arbejder med partnere fra hele verden. De bruger vores produkter til at hjælpe deres kunder med at lykkes.
Bliv vores næste partner og få de data og indsigter, du har brug for til at lede og accelerere forandring til dine kunder. Kontakt os for spørgsmål om partnerprogrammet
Jeppe har mere end 20 års praktisk erfaring fra forandrings- og transformationsprogrammer i Asien, Europa og USA. Han har en MBA fra Henley Business School i England og har suppleret dette med et certifikat i Decision Making og Risk Management fra Stanford School of Professional Development i USA.
Sammen med sit team, implementerer han den strategiske plan for Innovisor! Målet er at bruge vores organisatoriske netværksanalysetjenester med det ultimative mål at fjerne ændring fiakso
Inbound Marketing Intern
who are we looking for?
Our vision is to eliminate change failure and to improve success probability by providing the data & insights for clients from all over the world. We do this through Organizational Network Analysis – a field within which we are a global leader. As an integral part of our business strategy, we work actively to contribute to the SDGs.
Our team is international – and with 80% being non-Danish our office language is English. We have two core priorities in Innovisor. To enable our clients to succeed and to have fun every day. For us these two priorities are closely interrelated.
what are we looking for?
The global customer base of Innovisoris rapidly growing and covers the whole world and we are best-in-class measured by SoMe followers. Your responsibility in Innovisor will be to improve SoMe followers-to-contacts conversion by using relevant social selling mechanisms for mainly LinkedIn and Twitter.
The job is based in our office in Lyngby, right next to the S-train station.
Your responsibilities include:
- Optimize our website for SEO
- Run segmented Social Media Marketing campaigns to create more contacts
- Interact with followers and contacts through emails, likes, retweets, comments and our chat function on Innovisor.com
how do you apply?
Send us a very short motivational application and a CV to email@example.com as soon as possible. We invite candidates for interviews on a running basis
Are you the likeable and kick-ass colleague that can turn data into actionable insights? Join our team after the Summer holiday and enable our clients from the heart of Lyngby as we move there September 1st!
who are we looking for?
We are looking for you, if …:
- You are a likable and energetic colleague, who enjoys a fun and informal work environment
- You are in your last year of Bachelor’s degree or first year of Master’s degree
- You work in a structured manner, have a strong focus on quality and always meet deadlines
We expect you to possess the following capabilities:
- Numbers and Statistics: grasp numbers and more advanced statistics
- Data Visualization & Storytelling: excite the mind and the heart with your analysis
- Business Acumen: turn data into metrics and actionable organizational recommendations
- Communication Skills: your audience is executives, so you need to be crisp and concise in your communication
- Passion: knowing our field of Organizational Network Analytics is not a requirement (however, we expect you to get excited about it quickly 😊).
what is the job?
We trust our people – and so as a Business Analyst you will be given responsibility and autonomy to do things your own way. Most likely, you will get to work with some (or all!) of the following:
- Data analysis
- Responsible to manage & further improve tailored leadership reporting
- Support to project delivery, including direct contact with clients
- Case writing
- Business development, including outreach and support in acquiring new clients
The job will be approx. 15 hours per week.
Are you starting – or are you already in – your first year Master’s degree? Become a part of the Innovisor Center of Excellence and turn analytical insights into recommendations for our clients from all over the world. We expect you to possess following capabilities:
- Business Acumen: Turn Data into Metrics and Actionable Organizational Recommendations
- Data Visualization & Storytelling: Excite the mind and the heart with your analysis
- Numbers and Statistics: Grasp numbers and more advanced statistics, as we turn big data into predictive analysis
- Communication Skills: Your audience is executives, so you need to be crisp and concise in your communication
- Passion: Knowing our field Organizational Network Analytics is not a requirement (however, we expect you to get excited about it quickly ?).