We believe in people! – if you listen to your people, trust and engage them, then there are no limits to what you can achieve as an organization. Together!
We shoulder our responsibility as a global citizen to promote sustainable development as we interact with our stakeholders.We have selected three Sustainable Development Goals to which we contribute in meaningful ways. We create a positive impact by including them into our strategic road map and daily operations.
Click here to get more details on our SDGs
In the media
- Børsens Ledelseshåndbog: Måling er ikke for amatører by Jeppe Vilstrup Hansgaard and Morten Stevnsborg (in Danish)
- Børsens Ledelseshåndbog: Netværkskommunikation – sådan bruger du netværket til at kommunikere mere effektivt by Jeppe Vilstrup Hansgaard and Markela Dedopoulus (in Danish)
- Disrupting the Function of IC: A Global Perspective by IC Kollectif (ebook)
- Get your head out of your bottom line and build your brand on purpose by Jackie Dryden & Bethany Andell
- Leading Large Scale Change: A Practical Guide by NHS England (ebook)
- Lean in: Women, work and the will to work by Sheryl Sandberg
- The Social Organization: Developing Employee Connections and Relationships for Improved Business Performance by Jon Ingham
- Communication Director – Lessons from Lincoln by Mike Klein and Jeppe Vilstrup Hansgaard
- Houston Business Journal – Talent: 3 percent of employees can make or break any corporate change by Bethany Andell
- Ingeniøren – Orbicon blotlægger medarbejderes interne relationer (Danish article about how an engineering company used Innovisor’s product) by Sara Rosendal
- Journal of Internal Communication – How influencer marketing helped PCCA hit a homerun with its culture by Lizzie Harbin and Jeppe Vilstrup Hansgaard
- M&A Review – Die Kunst, zwei Unternehmen Zu vernetzen – Dr Mehrwert der sozialen Netzwerkanalyse in der Post Merger-Integration by Boris Ricken, Jeppe Vilstrup Hansgaard and Jan Carlsen
- Magasin for Kvalitet – Forandringer sker først, når de giver mening by Jeppe Vilstrup Hansgaard
- PD Quarterly – Make the most out of your partners’ potential: Foster a culture to support senior-level mentoring by Heidi K Gardner and Rebecca Normand-Hochman
- PMI – Captilo de Panama – Three “Killer” Discoveries from 2016 (page 24-25) by Jeppe Vilstrup Hansgaard
- Strategic Direction – A series of tsunamis are underway: Leaders must learn how to surf the waves by Jeppe Vilstrup Hansgaard and Kenneth Mikkelsen
- How to network internally – for agility by Rose Padfield
- How to Rethink Change with the Three Percent Rule by Richard Santos Lalleman
- Shocking Insights on your ‘High-Performing’ Employees by Richard Santos Lalleman
- The Shadow Org Chart by Henry Ward (Carta Inc)
- Who The Most Infuential People in Your Company? by Nicholas Creswell (Thomson Reuters)
- CNN – Why spotting influencers is good business by Susanne Gargiulo
- El Heraldo de México – Firmas cambian sus estrategias, buscan empleados influyentes
- Forbes – Identifying Company Influencers by Ken Makovsky
- Wall Street Journal – At Work by Melissa Korn
- by BERSIN BY DELOITTE – Innovisor is part of the Bersin by Deloitte Solution Provider Library as a leading solution provider within Organizational Network Analysis
- by IBM WATSON SUMMIT DENMARK – Finalist as one of the 6 startups using Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Computing and Big Data Analytics
We work with highly esteemed partners from across the world. They use our products to help their customers succeed.
Become a partner!
Become our next Innovisor reseller. Contact us to learn more!
Jeppe has +20 years experience from change and transformation programs in Asia, Europe, and the US. He has earned his MBA from Henley Business School in the United Kingdom, and supplemented it with a certificate in Decision Making and Risk Management in the USA.
Together is sharing his thoughts on change management, collaboration and leadership in general on Social Media. He can also be booked for keynotes and corporate seminars. Just reach out!
We are looking for you, if …:
- You are a likeable and energetic colleague, who enjoys a fun and informal work environment
- You are in your last year of Bachelor’s degree or first year of Master’s degree
- You work in a structured manner, have a strong focus on quality and always meet deadlines
We expect you to possess the following capabilities:
- Numbers and Statistics: grasp numbers and more advanced statistics
- Data Visualization & Storytelling: excite the mind and the heart with your analysis
- Business Acumen: turn data into metrics and actionable organizational recommendations
- Communication Skills: your audience is executives, so you need to be crisp and concise in your communication
- Passion: knowing our field of Organizational Network Analytics is not a requirement (however, we expect you to get excited about it quickly 😊).
what is the job?
We trust our people – and so as a Business Analyst you will be given responsibility and autonomy to do things your own way. Most likely, you will get to work with some (or all!) of the following:
- Data analysis
- Responsible to manage & further improve tailored leadership reporting
- Support to project delivery, including direct contact with clients
- Case writing
- Business development, including outreach and support in acquiring new clients
The job will be approx. 10-15 hours per week.