In Innovisor, we believe in people! – if you listen to your people, trust and engage them, then there are no limits to what you can achieve as an organization. We help our clients succeed through Organizational Network Analysis that allows you to connect with the people.
“Innovisor provided the management team and me with unique insights to link our business and organisation even better.”
“Specifically, we would like to highlight the ability of the consultants to understand our business and the challenges within our specific line of work and the LEGO Group as a company.”
”Without the insight provided by the analysis, I would not have been able to maximize the impact of our initiatives in such a precise and effective manner. This, for sure, is innovation in practice.”
“Doing this has significantly paid off in terms of motivation and buy-in – two key drivers of effective change management.“
“Top professional in all aspects of planning and execution. The analysis provides the perfect mix of insights you would expect and those extremely valuable ones you would not have expected.”
In the media
See how we’ve helped our clients succeed with change and collaboration across different industries and sizes Read cases studies such as accelerating change, improving cross-collaboration, communities, CxO onboarding, leadership team recalibrating and many more.
- Børsens Ledelseshåndbog: Måling er ikke for amatører by Jeppe Vilstrup Hansgaard and Morten Stevnsborg (in Danish)
- Børsens Ledelseshåndbog: Netværkskommunikation – sådan bruger du netværket til at kommunikere mere effektivt by Jeppe Vilstrup Hansgaard and Markela Dedopoulus (in Danish)
- Disrupting the Function of IC: A Global Perspective by IC Kollectif (ebook)
- Get your head out of your bottom line and build your brand on purpose by Jackie Dryden & Bethany Andell
- Leading Large Scale Change: A Practical Guide by NHS England (ebook)
- Lean in: Women, work and the will to work by Sheryl Sandberg
- The Social Organization: Developing Employee Connections and Relationships for Improved Business Performance by Jon Ingham
- Communication Director – Lessons from Lincoln by Mike Klein and Jeppe Vilstrup Hansgaard
- Houston Business Journal – Talent: 3 percent of employees can make or break any corporate change by Bethany Andell
- Ingeniøren – Orbicon blotlægger medarbejderes interne relationer (Danish article about how an engineering company used Innovisor’s product) by Sara Rosendal
- Journal of Internal Communication – How influencer marketing helped PCCA hit a homerun with its culture by Lizzie Harbin and Jeppe Vilstrup Hansgaard
- M&A Review – Die Kunst, zwei Unternehmen Zu vernetzen – Dr Mehrwert der sozialen Netzwerkanalyse in der Post Merger-Integration by Boris Ricken, Jeppe Vilstrup Hansgaard and Jan Carlsen
- Magasin for Kvalitet – Forandringer sker først, når de giver mening by Jeppe Vilstrup Hansgaard
- PD Quarterly – Make the most out of your partners’ potential: Foster a culture to support senior-level mentoring by Heidi K Gardner and Rebecca Normand-Hochman
- PMI – Captilo de Panama – Three “Killer” Discoveries from 2016 (page 24-25) by Jeppe Vilstrup Hansgaard
- Strategic Direction – A series of tsunamis are underway: Leaders must learn how to surf the waves by Jeppe Vilstrup Hansgaard and Kenneth Mikkelsen
- How to network internally – for agility by Rose Padfield
- How to Rethink Change with the Three Percent Rule by Richard Santos Lalleman
- Shocking Insights on your ‘High-Performing’ Employees by Richard Santos Lalleman
- The Shadow Org Chart by Henry Ward (Carta Inc)
- Who The Most Infuential People in Your Company? by Nicholas Creswell (Thomson Reuters)
- CNN – Why spotting influencers is good business by Susanne Gargiulo
- El Heraldo de México – Firmas cambian sus estrategias, buscan empleados influyentes
- Forbes – Identifying Company Influencers by Ken Makovsky
- Wall Street Journal – At Work by Melissa Korn
- by BERSIN BY DELOITTE – Innovisor is part of the Bersin by Deloitte Solution Provider Library as a leading solution provider within Organizational Network Analysis
- by IBM WATSON SUMMIT DENMARK – Finalist as one of the 6 startups using Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Computing and Big Data Analytics
We work with highly esteemed partners from across the world. They use our products to help their customers succeed.
Become a partner!
Become our next partner and get the data and insights you need to lead and accelerate change for your customers. Contact us for inquiries about the partner program.
We have currently no job openings. We however always welcome people to share their interest!