Passionate about successful clients? We are looking for a new colleague. And that can be you!
Who is Innovisor?
We are a world leader in Organizational Network Analysis located in the center of Lyngby, Denmark. We have two core priorities: 1) enable our clients to succeed and 2) have fun every day. We deliver on these priorities, while we contribute to 5 Sustainable Development Goals, where we as a company can make a difference by acting now!
What we offer?
- Steep learning curve with lots of responsibility
- A flat organization where you will directly impact our strategy and way of working
- Competitive salary with opportunity to join team based incentive scheme
- We operate with short decision lines, an informal culture, and a kick-ass ambition level. Our team is international – and our office language is English
Who are you?
- You have – or will soon have – a Master’s Degree in business or similar
- You have strong understanding of numbers and analytics – and enjoy working with it
- You are a good communicator
- You are a passionate team player
- You enjoy being able to contribute outside your own role & responsibility
- You are fluent in oral and written English
What is the role?
Your role is to enable our clients to succeed through evidence-based insights and recommendations. Your responsibilities include:
- Work directly with clients
- Communicate analytical insights, stories and recommendations
- Manage client engagements from start to end
- Participate in or take ownership of our daily development
- Lead and contribute to activities in our strategy roadmap
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to Christoffer Kønigsfeldt at +45 53737031
- Our workplace is located centrally in Lyngby, and is easy accessible by S-train. We have free coffee & tee, sparkling water, fruit & candy. We enjoy and prioritize joint Monday breakfasts, Friday wine, and other social arrangements throughout the year
- Our clients include some of the largest and most well-known companies in the world , smaller Silicon Valley start-ups , SME’s and not-for-profits. We are industry agnostic..
- Our brands has a fast growing followership. We believe in sharing insights to the benefit of all and have been featured in Wall Street Journal, Forbes, academic journals, and best-selling books and spoken at conferences across the world. Check us out on Social Media to learn more.