May 3, 2018
“Organisation design is evolving, and traditional hierarchical models are no longer sufficient on their own … [I]nternal networks can make your organisation more effective”
For this article, Rose Padfield interviewed one of Innovisor’s ambassadors from Thomson Reuters. This has resulted in some practical tips on what to do as an organization. The key questions that are answered are:
- Why do organizational networks matter?
- Why was Thomson Reuters interested in this topic?
- What did you do for the research?
- What are the roles that people play within networks?
- What should you do with people in those roles?
- What worked and what would you do differently?
- What have you learned from this experience?
- If you didn’t have the option to run a full network analysis, how else might you do it?
To read the full interview article, go to: https://padfieldpartnership.com/how-to-network-internally-for-agility/