FROM TOO MANY COOKS TO GLOBAL STANDARD
A global manufacturing company was on a mission to create ONE HR. It wanted to centralize its HR unit with 300 employees.
The company was at the time organized as separate regional organizations each owning all parts of the HR value chain.
The objective of the ONE HR organization was to secure efficiency and alignment.
Innovisor was brought in to provide insight into the connectivity of the HR organization within and across regions, and – more importantly – to identify the key influencers that could help drive the transformation.
- Collaboration was dense within regions – but almost non-existing between
- All regions had a full HR value chain
- Make sure they are well-informed about the direction of the organization
- Listen to their input on any potential skepticism towards the transformation
- Let them know they are key influencers and induce them to embrace the role and responsibility it implies