Jeannie Kim, PhD – the Associate Vice-Chancellor for Grants and Economic Development at Riverside Community College District
Learn how an Organizational Network Analysis helped an ecosystem of public and private stakeholders in the Inland Empire – a region Southern California of the United States – even though they had “only limited time and resources available“, by watching the videos below:
- 01m04s – What was the business challenge for the Inland Empire Region
- 01m49s – What were the key insights of the network analysis?
- 01m07s – How are you using the insights of the network analysis?
- 00m47s – How was the network analysis received by the people?
- 00m47s – How was it to work with Innovisor?
For the full version, click here.